Required Documents for Personal Membership Account.
To open a Membership Account, the following documents are required to comply with Federal Government KYC/AML policies and Electraphysics internal compliance/risk policies.
All received documents are held with strict confidentiality, privacy and are encrypted.
These documents can be submitted online only. Upon submission, documents are automatically encrypted.
We do not store your documents on our systems in open-view. Only authorized personnel have access to your documents using a decryption key. Information in your documents is kept confidential, private and is not shared.
1. Digital Scan of valid Government-issued ID.
- Example: Driver's license, Passport etc.
- Your ID is required so that we may know who you are (AML/KYC).
2. Proof of Address.
- Example: Utility bill, phone bill etc.
- This proof must indicate your address and name etc.
- If your ID contains an address, then this is not required.
- Proof of address is required to understand where our members originate (AML/KYC).
3. Income Statement or Statement of Financial Position.
- Example: Bank Statement, Income Statement, "Pay-stub." etc.
- Required to develop specific allocation and risk-metrics appropriate for your portfolio; protecting a member from themselves and minimize their risk. These documents are standard requirements.
Your financial ability to take risk, level, is assessed from these documents. The upper-limit of your ability to contribute is capped by this level.
4. Optional: Proof of suitability.
- Example: Finance designations, qualifications or Accredited Investor Status.
- If you have experience in an investment-related profession or hold designations in finance/investment related fields i.e. CSC, CFA, CIM, MBA (Finance) or equivalent.
- Or you can prove many years of trading experience
- The maximum amount you may contribute may be higher and you are allowed to participate in experimental strategies. Combined with #3, there is no maximum contribution amount.
Other designations, not listed, may also be considered. Let us know about your qualification.
Members who meet suitability requirements are not capped by an upper limit.
Your organization must meet requirement #2 and #3 and at least one senior-member must meet requirement #1, #2 and #4. Contact member services
for more information.